Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bluedarter

bosch wfr2450 Axxis+ washer wont spin, how to get error codes?

6 posts in this topic

My Bosch WFR2450 doesn't spin, in wash cycle the drum does not rotate. Fills with water then sits there. How do I get the diagnostic error codes?

Thnx.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

I figured out how to get the error codes, and the motor test fails with error 10. My guess is that it is the motor brushes. My husband and I took the back cover off the washer and the front kick panel, and he messed with the brushes but couldn't figure out how to get the brushes out. The washer is now working, but clearly the brushes need to be replaced.

How do we get the brushes out so that he can get new ones?

Thanks.

double check that model number please, as it's not coming up for me. please read it directly from the model and serial number tag.

double check that model number please,

it's a valid model number

Pretty good video, but gotta disagree with a few points in it - "All Electric Motors have brushes" - that couldn't be further from the truth, in fact MOST of the motors that we, as appliance people, deal with DO NOT have brushes.

Also the brush he extracted from the motor he said "Shows no Visible Signs of Damage" - to me, the end of it that contacts the commutator has a clear strip burnt into it where it was perhaps not making full contact. Since I do not (have not) seen very many brushes, it would look suspicious to me.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0