Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Dryer control NLA, can someone repair it?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JR

JR

Ikkō-ikki

• Grasshoppah
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 12:51 PM

Need a dryer control for model#417.99180120, part number is 5303272131, my parts wholesaler, and every other one I've tried says no longer available( including from manufacturer), all the old-hard to find parts sites  I've tried also NLA . Anyone know someone who repairs these things? Any help most humbly appreciated. 

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Fermented Grand Master
  • 28,805 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 30 April 2005 - 12:58 PM

What type of control is this? Electronic board? Mechanical timer? Some information on rebuilding NLA parts here.

#3 JR

JR

Ikkō-ikki

• Grasshoppah
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 04:18 PM

Thanks for replying, it is an electronic control, machine starts, runs about three seconds, then stops , displays  code ) , calling for new dryer control. Have read on occasion about people repairing circuit boards on neptunes, for instance, not really sure if any one can troubleshoot and repair the control itself or not, not really my area of expertise, unfortunately. Hopefully with your abundance of wisdom, you may shower me with knowledge of humble (or not) capable electronics  repair folks.  Respectfully yours, Lowly uninformed JR  

#4 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Fermented Grand Master
  • 28,805 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 30 April 2005 - 04:23 PM

Contact those companies in the link I posted in my last reply to see if they can repair the board for you. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics