Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Need Service Manual for Bosch WFMC2201UC/13

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Tedsappliance

Tedsappliance

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 10:39 PM

HI, I need the service manual for a Bosch front load washer, model number WFMC2201UC/13. I need to look up what the error codes mean, Thanks for your help! TED

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 kdog

kdog

RoughShod

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,465 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Dickens Cider

Posted 21 November 2011 - 01:14 AM

Moved to Manual Requests forum
Help us keep the lights on: buy appliance parts here ==> http://repairclinic.com

For service manuals and lots of other goodies, become an Apprentice ==> Apprenticeship

#3 Tedsappliance

Tedsappliance

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 08:35 PM

I tried buying a paid subscription, but it shows that I bought one several years ago and there's no option to renew. I'd like to buy an apprenticeship so I have access to the manuals. Can you help?

#4 RegUS_PatOff

RegUS_PatOff

Sensei

• Academy Instructor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,588 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Chief NTSC Black & White

Posted 21 November 2011 - 09:24 PM

I don't have a manual for the WFMC2201
It may be similar to a newer Bosch manual, but I'm not sure which one.
The Samurai may know.

Apprenticeship will get you service manuals on request.
(which you have)

Permapprenticeship will get you access to the legendary Samurai Service Manual Stash™
http://www.applianto...p=subscriptions
(which doesn't have a manual for the "older" WFMC2201)

one of my video productions: “Easter Seals: Walk With Me”

every day is Down Syndrome Awareness Day
"A Child Is Waiting" . Burt Lancaster . Judy Garland . 1962

RegUS_PatOff > www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPAY2LsKVEw

#5 Tedsappliance

Tedsappliance

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:22 PM

I don't have a manual for the WFMC2201 It may be similar to a newer Bosch manual, but I'm not sure which one. The Samurai may know. Apprenticeship will get you service manuals on request. (which you have) Permapprenticeship will get you access to the legendary Samurai Service Manual Stash™ http://www.applianto...p=subscriptions (which doesn't have a manual for the "older" WFMC2201)

When I click on your subscription link it shows that I paid several years ago but I don't see any link to upgrade or renew. I give up.

#6 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Fermented Grand Master
  • 28,808 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:13 PM

This is a glitch from when the database was converted from the old forum format to the new forum. I can upgrade you manually or you can simply start a new account and then upgrade that account. If you start a new account, you'll need to use a different email address from the one you're using in your current account. If you'd like me to upgrade you manually, send me a PM, fix y'up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics