Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Dumbstruck by the new computer-controlled appliances? Let the Samurai enlighten you…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Everett

Frigidaire LTF2940ES0 front control

4 posts in this topic

I am trying to put the control panel back in place, but I am having no luck lining up the spinning cycle selector so that it turns and is lined up properly.

First time, I got it in, and it turned, but did not go all the way from "touch up" to "drain/spin". Now, when I think it is lined up properly, the knob does not turn properly when I snap things back in place and then slips.

I am missing some trick. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

So what you are trying to say, is that the knob on the control pannel has a pointer, to allign with the LED's? Or are you talking about, #31 in the diagram below. I would say that there should be some type of allignment on the shaft #4, to be able to properly line up the cycle selector.R0503055-00001.png

Edited by Comstock_Services

The black stem has to be installed just right. You slide it in easy till it stops and slowly turn it untill the nub on the shaft drops into the proper position. no force is required, and once you turn the shaft again, it will not pull back out untill returned to the installation position

These are very tricky to get back together correctly.

Nick

Right, #31.

It seems to get lined up with shaft 4 into the control panel. It's just that it is 180 degrees off.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0