Learn appliance repair at the Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

Parts Search
Site Search

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

To get started, click here.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Kenmore 70 Series Dryer( 3395885 or 17891007)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bobbiedavis28

bobbiedavis28

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 07:06 PM

I have a Kenmore 70 series dryer that won't start. I have power coming from the outlet and power going from the plug to the start button but no power leaving the start button. I tried to find the model number but was not sure which one it was so I provided both that I saw.

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 jumptrout

jumptrout

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Coors Light

Posted 04 December 2011 - 07:19 PM

Power in to the start switch and none out= A BAD START SWITCH.

#3 kdog

kdog

RoughShod

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,465 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Dickens Cider

Posted 04 December 2011 - 07:40 PM

Babka's on that Model Number - Ten Commandments for Reading Appliance Model Numbers Posted Image
Help us keep the lights on: buy appliance parts here ==> http://repairclinic.com

For service manuals and lots of other goodies, become an Apprentice ==> Apprenticeship

#4 washertech26

washertech26

Sōhei

• Appliantologist
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 09:43 PM

A Kenmore model will start 110. ******* its in the door... Push to start switches rarely go bad more likely door switch or thermal fuse if it wasnt dryer properly before it failed... Push on the door switch first

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics