Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

GE GFWN1100LWW

STOPS IN CYCLE

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 hawgwildtours

hawgwildtours

Yamabushi

• Appliantologist
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 09:55 PM

THIS WASHER WILL STOP MID CYCLE AND THE START BUTTON WILL BE BLINKING...ANY IDEAS WILL BE APPRECIATED...ALSO THERE IS ALWAYS WATER IN THE TUB WHEN IT STOPS

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 DurhamAppliance

DurhamAppliance

Sho' Nuff Chozin

• Grand Master Funk
  • 4,769 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Bells Two Hearted

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:20 PM

Check for a clogged pump and check for your drain hose. make sure drain hose is not kinked nor pushed too far down drain pipe. Also check door switch.

Edited by DurhamAppliance, 14 December 2011 - 11:23 PM.

Durham Appliance Thrift & Repair, LLC

www.DurhamApplianceThrift.com

#3 hawgwildtours

hawgwildtours

Yamabushi

• Appliantologist
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 10:07 AM

THE PUMP CLEAN OUT WAS COMPLETLY FULL OF BLACK STINKY SLOP. CLEANED IT OUT AND MACHINE SEEMED TO DRAIN OK. I WILL GO BACK AND CHECK DRAIN AGAIN AND DOOR SWITCH. THANKS

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: STOPS IN CYCLE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics