Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Disgusting fridge...when to refuse?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Chat_in_FL

Chat_in_FL

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:on the house...

Posted 29 December 2011 - 06:43 AM

Compaint was refrigerator door wouldn't close -- issue was: the garbage on the kitchen floor was so deep it was blocking the door...
We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Mother Teresa

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#22 DurhamAppliance

DurhamAppliance

Sho' Nuff Chozin

• Grand Master Funk
  • 4,437 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Bells Two Hearted

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:11 PM

Well I guess I can thank my lucky stars that it was only little dead bugs......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVb8rRNUlmw

and to those of you who wonder, I am here to tell you yep, you damn skippy! I would've run like hell and screamed like a little baby banshee Posted Image and?

Edited by DurhamAppliance, 30 December 2011 - 06:59 AM.

Durham Appliance Thrift & Repair, LLC

www.DurhamApplianceThrift.com

#23 RegUS_PatOff

RegUS_PatOff

Sensei

• Academy Instructor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,588 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Chief NTSC Black & White

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:36 PM

:kopkrab: commentator: There was a time back in '78, for example, when I woke up after a long night partying at the Chateau Marmont,
to find myself in the middle of a "Don Rickles / Marlon Brando sandwich". :kopkrab:

one of my video productions: “Easter Seals: Walk With Me”

every day is Down Syndrome Awareness Day
"A Child Is Waiting" . Burt Lancaster . Judy Garland . 1962

RegUS_PatOff > www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPAY2LsKVEw

#24 DurhamAppliance

DurhamAppliance

Sho' Nuff Chozin

• Grand Master Funk
  • 4,437 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Bells Two Hearted

Posted 29 December 2011 - 11:24 PM

:kopkrab: commentator: There was a time back in '78, for example, when I woke up after a long night partying at the Chateau Marmont,
to find myself in the middle of a "Don Rickles / Marlon Brando sandwich"
. :kopkrab:

don't know how I missed that?! I'm not sure which is worse....being trapped in a morgue fridge given up for dead or finding yourself sandwiched between Rickles and Brando.

Edited by RegUS_PatOff, 30 December 2011 - 01:38 PM.

Durham Appliance Thrift & Repair, LLC

www.DurhamApplianceThrift.com

#25 Dan Webster

Dan Webster

Paw Paw

• Appliantologist
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Busch

Posted 30 December 2011 - 01:24 PM

Wake up one day and find yer own self dead. Reminds me of a poem:

"May the hinges of our friendship never grow rusty"
-old Irish saying

Buy me a Beer: http://web.me.com/ze...man18007260692/

#26 reelynyceguy

reelynyceguy

Yamabushi

• Appliantologist
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sam Adams

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:53 AM

First sign of bugs I'm outta' there. They don't pay me enough to bring home visitors to infest my own house...When it's cleaned up I'll come back.
"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence." Christopher Hitchens

#27 certified tech group 51

certified tech group 51

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 10:17 AM

Working at a laundromat that is reopening after about two years.......I got most of the equipment up and running, small stuff like door switches and washer brake pads.....But now I have to start crawling upon and around the single stack dryers...........I tell'em they gotta get rid of all of the rodent droppings and such from the tops of the unit......She said all of the rodents are dead or gone.....I sez " I ain't reaching around/ leaning / removing the tops untill they are clean".........When I stop by to check on the cleaning, the maint guy has a electric leaf blower herding the droppings out the front door.....................Can't imagine the fog of dust and pulverized droppings getting blown around a closed area when he cleans behind the units.........Shiver me timbers.............

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics