Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

hay122

Fridaire front loader wont drainLTF2140

6 posts in this topic

I have a Fridiare front loader serial number is partially destroyed but isLTF 2140...I checked on this forum and cleaned the filter but the clothing is still soakedat the end of a cycle. I tried looking for instructions on how to do the diagnostic test but must have lost that paper. I did try to set the washer onto the drain and spin cycle and it does nothing. The pump does work, I watched it push out water during the cycle.I thought maybe the door lock was borken but during the cycle you cant open the door...so I am completely lost. PLEASE HELP

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Ah, Grasshopper..You have broken a ' Rule of The Technical Sheet' ................. Rule #1 'Return tech. sheet to envelope when complete' .................. May you be down wind when Yak pass gas.. :woot: ...................Your's will be more difficult to explain , because you will need to push a few buttons and rotate the knob to run thru the diagnostic tests..... I will peruse thru my small stack of tech sheets that were liberated after the 'Last rites' were administered to a dying Friggy front loader........In the mean time, check all of your wire connections especially at the motor connectors............ Then view the motor speed control board for any damages..................Maybe/hopefully a test sheet will be produced, but, alas, you are only a Grasshopper.....I do not know if you are worthy of viewing the information...You did lose your tech sheet ... :sillytongue: .....

... The pump does work, I watched it push out water during the cycle

... .I thought maybe the door lock was borken

1) does it pump all of the water out ?

2) while it's in the Spin cycle, unplug the Power Cord from the Wall Outlet.

can you now open the Door right away,

OR only after a few minutes ?

... LTF2140

looks god to me

ES0, ES1, ES2, ES3, FS0, FS1, FS2