Learn appliance repair at the Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

Parts Search
Site Search

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

To get started, click here.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Repair Manual Request - Bosch Nexxt 500 washer WFMC3301UC/06 or Similar

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 merlyn

merlyn

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 03:49 PM

I found a couple parts of manuals that helped me get my washer almost apart, but mine has a couple plasitc clips just behind the front panel. I can see them, but I cannot get to them.
That is one of many things I want to do to fix and maintain my washer, but I really need a repair manual. Can anyone please send me one? My email is travollynn@att.net.
Thank you!

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 merlyn

merlyn

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:27 PM

I am getting the E04 error which from what I found is a blockage that I can clear by accessing the trap at the bottom front of the unit. I did get in there and found a nickel, penny, and guitar pick. Unfortunately I still got the error after that. Next I cleaned the filters in the openings to the water intake holes which were very clogged. I cleaned the water hose that takes water from the machine to the wall and found it was partially blocked too. I also releveled the machine because it has needed that for awhile too. I ran machine on a quick 25 minute load with nothing in it and it seemed to work fine. I tried to disassemble the machine so I could try to get to the plastic piping inside and try to clean them out too but I ran into problems with the front panel and couldn't get it. I put it back together and ran vinegar through a full hot load hoping to clean the pipes inside that way. Then I ran a load empty to rinse any left over vinegar. Both of those loads did fine. So I decided to try a load of clothes. It worked fine. The next load however, I got the E04 error again. I think it is occurring around the time when it is spinning and draining because the clothes are still soaking wet. I turned it to off and then to drain and was able to get them to spin and drain. Then I tried another load and it did the same thing, but I noticed when the E04 error came on the washer was still draining but once it stopped, I was left with the wet clothes. But again I turned it off and back on to drain and it worked. So I am not sure what the problem is for sure but I would like to make sure nothing is clogged in the pipes inside but can't get to them without a repair manual. Also, I can spin the drum inside with my hand and it spins pretty freely. Is that normal or should it be more stiff? Thanks for any help and a manual if possible.

#3 merlyn

merlyn

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 06:22 PM

Still searching this site while hoping someone sends me a service repair manual. I found this which is something I would like to try if I knew how to get to it:

"For any front loading washer with a draining problem, the first things to check for are a clogged pump or drain hose. But Bosch, always wanting to be different, adds another little Gotcha to their washers that’s not well-known but can also cause poor or no-draining problems. Sublime Master denrayr reveals this esoteric kata unique to Bosch washing machines:

There is a big ball in the hose that connects [the pump] to the tub. This ball is there to act as a one way valve to prevent dirty water from enterin the tub. Sometimes this ball will get stuck due to dirt or other contaminents. Remove the ball and clean it and the hose and reinstall.

Samurai Appliance Repair Man"

Thanks again for any help.

#4 merlyn

merlyn

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 10:25 AM

I saw Samurai was kind enough to give someone a repair manual because it was Christmas even though they were grasshopper status. I'm really hoping for the same...please?

#5 RegUS_PatOff

RegUS_PatOff

Sensei

• Academy Instructor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,588 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Chief NTSC Black & White

Posted 21 December 2011 - 11:32 AM

WFMC 3200 / 6400

posted for a limited time

one of my video productions: “Easter Seals: Walk With Me”

every day is Down Syndrome Awareness Day
"A Child Is Waiting" . Burt Lancaster . Judy Garland . 1962

RegUS_PatOff > www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPAY2LsKVEw

#6 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Master Samurai Tech
  • 29,648 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 21 December 2011 - 11:37 AM

WFMC 3200 / 6400
WFMC Bosch_washer_service_manual.pdf
posted for a limited time

Merry Christmas! ==> Feliz Navidad from the Master Appliantologists at www.Appliantology.org!

#7 merlyn

merlyn

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 08:28 PM

Thank you both! I spent all day washing about 4 loads of laundry and draining and spinning about 10 times in between each load. Hopefully this will help me get this thing taken care of or at least narrow it down. Thanks again!

#8 merlyn

merlyn

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 12:06 PM

Ok, I think I will be able to get this apart now but don't know when I will be able to get to it now. Might be early next week. Until then, I ran some diagnostics and thought I would post here to get any thoughts.

I ran tests 9, 13, and 15 which tested the pressure switch, water valve 1, and pump. When I checked the errors it listed the following:
20 - spin stopped due to unbalanced load or faulty wire harness.
21 - excessive foam
d8 - faulty motor speed sensor or wire harness
d10 - power limiter switch off from possible motor overload or binding

Since faulty wire harness was listed in two of the problems, I wonder if that may be the issue. I tried to find the part, but I don't know what part it actually is. I found several parts called "cable harness" but not sure which one if any are the one I would need. If anyone can tell from any of the info I have given, please let me know. Or if anyone has any other theories based on the errors I got let me know that too. Until then, I will try to get in and check to see if anything if clogged or blocked as soon as I can and post my findings.
Thanks!

#9 merlyn

merlyn

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 11:18 PM

Finally was able to get back to work on this. I was able to get the washer top front and back off thanks to the manual. I again checked the trap and it was still clear of any blockage. But when I took of the hose from the tub to the pump that has the ball type valve mentioned above, I found a small sock was stuck between the hose and the ball.
I cleared the sock out and put everything back together and have run two loads now with no errors!

Thanks again for the manual. I would not have been able to fix this without it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics