Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn how to be your own tech line...

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
mabegute

kenmore front load washer 417.44152400 shock replacement instructions needed please

4 posts in this topic

Hey there!

Love this site! Thank you so much!

Not sure if I am posting this in the right place or manner but..,,,

my kenmore top load washer will not spin. I kept trying to do the error code thing but there was nothing wrong/or no error code for the problem.

I took off the bottom access panel and was looking for the wiring schematics to see how and why I was not getting an error code.

anyway as I spent hours surfing the net and this site with no luck I gave up after 6 hrs. After leaving it alone for a while I looked under the machine again and discovered why there is no error code. It is not the electrical/control panel, It is not the door lock mechanism,

With fresh eyes, I noticed the left shock broke off and is not attatched to the tub.

So anyway I am now looking and in need of the instructions on how to replace these shocks so I may determine if I myself can fix it or if there is too much female in me to tackle the job. or if i need to hire this one out. (I am female) but I am the appliance repair man, auto mechanic, garbage disposal installer in my household/marriage. LOL! poor hubby does not have that side of the brain.

Thanks to whoever replies!

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Moron that here: