Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Kenmore washer Model 110.26432503

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 appliancejack

appliancejack

Sōhei

• Chief Appliantologist
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Bud Light

Posted 05 January 2012 - 05:57 PM

This washer runs good for months at a time and all of sudden it stops after it fills. Will not agitate,drain, or spin. It will run through a few cycles and make a loud buzzing sound while trying to go into drain and spin. Next a clicking noise from the motor happens and the washer will do nothing for about an hour and all of sudden starts back up draining and then spinning. Lid switch has been changed and motor coupling is fine. Any thoughts?

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 Anytime Nick

Anytime Nick

Yamabushi

• Master Appliantologist
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:52 PM

Smells like the timer to me, trying to energize the motor in forward & reverse at the same time.. then the motor gets hot and cuts out. Next time the washer is trying to spin, try pushing the timer in and pull it out again a few times, or smack the timer. Also inspect the contacts on the motor.

#3 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Fermented Grand Master
  • 28,852 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:57 PM

Timer part link ==> Part number: AP3855066

Part number: AP3855066

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics