LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

THERMAWHORE RANGE PD366BS/06

telefunkenu47

Hi Reg! Any tech literature on this?Mod pd366bs/06 ser no. 39510008333. Any manual you may have greatly appreciated> thanks and god bless. :)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• telefunkenu47

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Team Samurai

No manual, per se, on the range itself that I could find. We do have the Star Burner Service Manual for those finnicky, pesky cooktop burners. I can get the wiring diagram, schematic, and parts diagram if that would be helpful to your problem.

Well, Im not sure. I need to know about the erc and how it works. It is a rotary knob with a guage in the center. the guage is accurate against my thermometer. there must be a way to calibrate or change the slew setting. The only other rabbit i can pull out of my hat is to change is the sensor. looks like the short maytag sensor, but god only knows if the part crosses over. The range weighs a friggin ton and I dont want to get my tired old self in behind there without good reason. The model doesent even come up for parts anywhere. whats the deal with thermadore lately anyhow. Thanks. Kirk

ANYWAY, YES PLEASE SEND PARTS AND WIRING IF AT ALL POSSIBLE OVER THERE IN RON PAUL COUNTRY. THANKS SCOTT!