Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Huyin

Ge Profile Harmony wpgt9350c0pl Will not turn on

3 posts in this topic

I have a 2005 Ge Profile Harmony model # wpgt9350c0pl. A week ago I was washing a bathroom rug in it and the washer just stopped working and the tub was still full of water. I tried to turn it on and the touchscreen would flash very dimly and there would be an audible beep, but at a much lower volume than normal. I unplugged the machine for 5 minutes and powered it back on and it worked fine. The next day I tried to do a load of laundry and it would not turn on. I unplugged it again for a 5 minutes and it powered right up and ran fine. After another load it stopped in the middle of the wash, again with a full tub of water. I then unplugged it and plugged it back in just like I had and just finished that load up. Now the washer doesn't power on at all even if I unplug it and plug it back in. I am trying to go into service mode to figure what is wrong with it and unfortunately it will not power on at all. I pulled the backsplash off and checked the main power board and the power led on the board just flashes when I try to power it on. I would appreciate any help since I have a newborn on the way. thank in advance. let me know if you need any more information.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Any help is greatly appreciated. I was going to order a new main board unless someone can point me to a better solution. thanks