Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Thank You For All Of The Help YOU Have Given Me!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 themare

themare

Ikkō-ikki

• Grasshoppah
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Homemade hard cider!

Posted 25 January 2012 - 06:11 AM

I just want to take a few minutes to thank you for all of the help you have given me over the years. I just sent you another beer donation. I figure you have saved me at LEAST $1,000.00 in service calls by instructing me in how to fix my washer myself. So this is the least I can do.

This is a shout out to all of the people requesting help. Please send Almighty Master a donation. He really knows his stuff and really helps you save money!

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Fermented Grand Master
  • 27,956 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:34 AM

Mucho mega domos for your awesome words, themare! Posted Image

I'm just the host here who has the occasional lucid moment. The real brilliance of Appliantology.org is the many other Brethren in the Craft (Master Appliantologists, Sublime Masters, Academy Fellows, Grand Masters and others) who contribute their pearls of wisdom to this colossus of appliance repair help for the benefit of grasshoppers, apprentices, and other Brethren. They are the best on the Web! :rocker: :samurai:

#3 DrFrige

DrFrige

Sōhei

• Master Appliantologist
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:43 AM

WOAH!!! I am not worthy... I am not worthy! You know, sometimes we look at sites like this and forget at what a blessing it is to have this at our fingertips. We get endless help but the ONE TIME we cannot get an answer, it ends in frustration.... HOWEVER, this is how life itself works. We ALL must remember the good... I am sorry, scratch that... THE GREATNESS this site provides outweighs the alternatives of guesswork.

THANK YOU to all the contributing members and YES, as soon as "dead season" removes itself from my life and I can get some service calls, I will be sending in beer $$$

#4 vineman

vineman

Yamabushi

• Chief Appliantologist
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Priorat

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:34 PM

Yes, I'm in on that too! The help on this site has helped craft and troubleshoot many problems for me. It is good to grasp perspective on the help at the fingertips. Domos and beer to all!

#5 rolandvz71

rolandvz71

Sōhei

• Chief Appliantologist
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sun Tea w/lemon or lime

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:58 PM

It is $$$ well spent!

#6 Thurliss

Thurliss

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 12:32 PM

I so agree, as an older lady, this site has helped keep me from being the target of dishonest repair people. Taught me how to maintain my appliances and do simple repairs. Only wish had known about the site before buying appliances. But now buy nothing until coming to this site for research and advice, and before having a repair person come out, so am informed and prepared when they tell me something outlandish.

#7 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Fermented Grand Master
  • 27,956 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:56 AM

Thanks, Thurliss!  That's what we's all about.  Helping both DIYers and professional appliance techs.  

I really started doing all this online stuff years ago as a customer edumucation tool to go along with my service bidness.  I'd get locals calling me up and wanting to pick my brain on how to do a repair rather than pay to have me come do it.  Others would watch me do the repair and then say, "Hey, I coulda done that!"  Maybe they could have.  Or maybe they'd try and see it was a lot harder than I made it look because I am suave and professional, an' all.  Anyway, I thought why not just put the info out there for folks.  If they can do it themselves, great!  They wouldn't make a good service customer anyway but they could become a good online DIY customer.  If they tried to do it but couldn't do it, then they'd have a lot more appreciation for those of us who can.  That's the customer edumucation part of it.   :wink:

Thanks for being a part of this site!  

#8 narodsobe

narodsobe

Samanera

• Chief Appliantologist
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Bernard

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:25 PM

Endorse, in the most emphatic manner. 

--

Tamara 

at

Bad Dogs Farm, Walburg, Texas

#9 appliancecare

appliancecare

Yamabushi

• Chief Master Appliantologist
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Guinness

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:32 AM

Great to see this post!   I own a small (1 man... ME!) appliance repair company.  I came across this site about 2 years ago I guess.   It has saved me banging my head against the wall many times!  Even with 30 years experience in this biz there are those times you need some help.  Manuals, tech sheets, part number and of course the occasional  "What the @#%& is this!" question.  I try to contribute to the beer fund when I can.  This post has reminded me to head over there and buy you guys a beer.  Great Job. Much Much Thanks!!!

Jim G.

Appliance Care

North Branford, CT

Jim G.

#10 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Fermented Grand Master
  • 27,956 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:11 AM

Thanks also for supporting this site and being part of it! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics