Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

• 30 March 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This workshop is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      If you have a specific appliance problem you'd like us to talk about, post it here! We need a problem statement and a PDF of the tech sheet or schematic so we can all see it on screen share. If you have a PDF that isn't already in the File library here at Appliantology, send it to us by attaching it to the contact form. 
      Also, follow this Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, March 30 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

need service manual for a BOSCH wfmc1001uc07 washer.

RTEXASS13

• Team Samurai

This is the training/repair manual that the Bosch tech site lists for this washer ==>

• Like 1

thanks for all the help. but do yall know how to put this model into any kind of diagnostics. what would cause that motor control to stop sending power to the motor. if you do find the 100 series manual please send it. thanks once again. love this site

• 11 months later...
TheApplianceGuy

i just joined this site in hopes of getting a service manual for this bosch model washer (wfmc1001uc/07).  and the pdf provided is definitely not the right one. any help please.

• Team Samurai

the pdf provided is definitely not the right one. 

What do you base this on?

TheApplianceGuy

the fact that the manual is for bosch washers with an lcd display. there is no display on the model i have. the one i have would be fault code in binary from blinking lights.  the manual provided stats to achieve diag. mode, You would have to press buttons that do not exsist on the washer model number WFMC1001uc/07.  cool site, but it is the wrong manual.  Also if u had read the posts before mine the guy who started this a year and a half ago, had the exact same problems with the manual yall gave him.  Which again leaves me to say "the pdf provided is definitely not the right one".

• Team Samurai

Also if u had read the posts before mine the guy who started this a year and a half ago, had the exact same problems with the manual yall gave him.  Which again leaves me to say "the pdf provided is definitely not the right one".

As I said in a previous post...

This is the training/repair manual that the Bosch tech site lists for this washer ==> http://appliantology.org/files/file/76-bosch-nexxt-washer-training-repair-manual/

In other words, if you search the Bosch tech site for the manual for this model, that's the manual they link you to.  The conclusion is that either Bosch did not make a manual for this machine because it is close enough to the linked manual or their site has an error.  

TheApplianceGuy

Well i guess since u said it, then its gotta be true. Well post the bosch manual link so that i can see what youre seeing. Cause the PDF provided is not for that model washer.  Its okay to be wrong. 

• Team Samurai

Its okay to be wrong.

LOL! I'm definitely not afraid to be wrong and have been wrong many times here at the Academy... Like that one time I thought I made a mistake but it turns out I was wrong.

Link is posted in previous replies in this topic. Scroll up. Read. Get.

• Like 1

TheApplianceGuy

Wow. Im blown away. Again, its the wrong manual.  If u would take the time to look at what youve posted for the model asked, scroll down to the test program pg 17, and you would see that all of the models provided in that manual are not WFMC1001.  Sorry to cause an issue. but I needed something and you guys were providing the wrong info.  Oh and again its the wrong manual. Also its the wrong manual. Take 2 mins to look at it yourself.  Maybe you guys should just not provide a manual for this model because you dont have the right on, because again its not the right manual.  I dont mean to make a big deal about this. ITS JUST THE WRONG MANUAL.  Thanks for all the help Samurai.

• Team Samurai

Sorry for the disappointment. I've refunded your Apprenticeship subscription.  Keep the manuals you've downloaded so far as my free gift to you.  

Happy trails!

• Like 1

• Team Samurai

Kdog, I believe that little clip characterized the preceding exchange in this topic perfectly!  What part of "does not exist" was he not hearing?  

• Like 1

wow  

are we  all here to help each other, or are we not? perhaps more clarification is needed on some of of the posts and responses.  No one needs wasted hours and time away from family and friends chasing ghost correct?  I was not clear on the does not exist myself..

• Team Samurai

I was not clear on the does not exist myself..

I would welcome your constructive criticism on how I could have made this more clear...

As I said in a previous post...

This is the training/repair manual that the Bosch tech site lists for this washer ==> http://appliantology.org/files/file/76-bosch-nexxt-washer-training-repair-manual/

In other words, if you search the Bosch tech site for the manual for this model, that's the manual they link you to.  The conclusion is that either Bosch did not make a manual for this machine because it is close enough to the linked manual or their site has an error.  

• Like 1

Oh by the way I have been givin the correct manuals here and some not so correct. Bottom line is unless we are a factory servicer with the latest and greatest info. there is always going to be a blind spot in our window. I for one appreciate any guidance  but it is frustrating at times what the factory's "chose" to give out as information. Even the tech sheets in the machine are sometimes grey  with information and some quick test procedures.

Thanks for the past clarifications

to reply as to how it could have been made clearer.. from a different point of view, say the Bosch tech on a call to repair this machine. How would they move forward with the repair. Yes they have tech support.. but what does tech support use?

Also refer to my last post. No question the guy was over the top a,(perhaps a little frustrated wife mother or customer on them), bit but I had the same machine with a similar issue. Turned out the motor brushes were bad AKA motor replacement.