Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Troubleshoot modern appliances with confidenceā€¦

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dogman

Bosch Dishwasher SHX99A15UC/19 died

6 posts in this topic

My Bosch DW will not even turn on any longer. No display or indication of power on the unit. I checked the power all the way to the Junction box of the Dishwasher and it is good so I am suspecting it is the control module but cannot find any trouble shooting info or a wiring diagram to try and isolate it to the module. Anybody out there have any info on this model?

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

This was no help at all I did sign up for apprenticeship and did the permanent one and looked through all the service manuals on the link but none of them have a complete wiring diagram for this dishwasher.

there is a wiring diagram that covers:

SHY 99A

SHV 99A

SHX 99B

P/M'd you the manual - diargams/troubleshooting charts, teardown illustrations and the like

looked through all the service manuals on the link

They are located in the downloads section under the World Famous "Repair Manual Stash"(trademark) - not the "Pot Luck Supper"

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0