Learn appliance repair at the Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

Parts Search
Site Search

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

To get started, click here.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

BOSCH wfmc1001uc07 washer wont spin

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 RTEXASS13

RTEXASS13

Ikkō-ikki

• Chief Appliantologist
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 09:24 AM

Ok let me give you the lo down with this washer. about a month ago i serviced this washer. i put it in the spin mode and the washer would pump water out and the start to spin, it would spin for about 2 seconds and stop. so i checked power to motor from motor control board and there was no power. when the washer try's to spin i hear a relay inside the control click then shut off. so i replace motor control board and it worked for a month. now its doing the same thing. so i thought faulty board again, ordered another one and installed and still will not fix it. sends power for to motor and shuts power to motor in 2 seconds. still hear clicking in motor control board. motor moves freely . power get to the board but will not send power out. any suggestions would be appreciated .

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 RTEXASS13

RTEXASS13

Ikkō-ikki

• Chief Appliantologist
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:04 AM

so no suggestions on this topic

#3 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Master Samurai Tech
  • 30,211 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 02 February 2012 - 11:07 AM

Put the washer into diagnostic mode and check the stored error codes. Also, run the test program to see if the washer spins normally in test mode. Report.

Need parts? Call our Parts Department now! 877-803-7957

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

#4 kdog

kdog

RoughShod

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,466 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Dickens Cider

Posted 02 February 2012 - 06:59 PM

If the Motor has an overload, it could be opening (maybe due to bad motor, or drag from tub ?).

Looks like that Motor has been Disco'd !

Posted Image

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

#5 RussTech

RussTech

Kohai

• Master Appliantologist
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Heineken

Posted 02 February 2012 - 11:01 PM

Ouch it subs over to this guy:

660487 MOTOR
DEC 2011 IF USING THIS MOTOR TO REPLACE 436478, IN SOME CASES MOTOR AND WASHER CONTROL MAY NEED TO BE REPLACED. MODEL # INFO AVAILABLE W/ PURCHASING

Part number: 660487

Part number: 660487

Edited by RussTech, 02 February 2012 - 11:03 PM.

#6 RTEXASS13

RTEXASS13

Ikkō-ikki

• Chief Appliantologist
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:56 PM

thanks for the help guys. took the motor off and found one of the motor brushes was worn down to the nub. i could not get new brushes from my supply house, they said I had to buy new motor (190.00) so i took some brushes off a frigidaire motor. had to sand them down but it worked. washer is working fine. thanks again for all the help

#7 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Master Samurai Tech
  • 30,211 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:57 PM

Good find and domo for posting it! :dude:

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics