Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ohaner

Delonghi magnifica 3400 automatic: The steamer stopped working

2 posts in this topic

I have a Delonghi magnifica 3400 automatic espresso maker, this morning the steamer did not work anymore and I could not froth the few drops of milk I like. I therefore took apart the machine this evening to look for some mechanical cause but I cannot see any particular reason.

I took apart the front panel of the machine and have disassembled the steam activation valve as well as the steam nozzle but all look in pristine condition.

If it is of help I found the diagram for the machine here on http://appliantology...ing-watersteam/

I should mention that the boiler heat up well so I did not take it apart (I could if you recommend I do).

One last clue I found, the hot water is not working either, normally I switch to the hot water (push of a button) then turn the steaming valve on and hot water sprouts our of the nozzle but this morning that stopped as well. I should mention that coffee making is still working perfectly but that's about it.

Any and all ideas are greatly appreciated !!!

Masada

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Your link does not work, from your description it sounds like the valve that diverts water to the frother is not working

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0