Click here to check out this guide.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

• 30 March 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This workshop is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      If you have a specific appliance problem you'd like us to talk about, post it here! We need a problem statement and a PDF of the tech sheet or schematic so we can all see it on screen share. If you have a PDF that isn't already in the File library here at Appliantology, send it to us by attaching it to the contact form. 
      Also, follow this Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, March 30 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

Appliance Service News closing

certified tech group 51

The publication 'Appliance Service News' will no longer be in business.......Got a card from the couple that have been running it since 1977......The husband has died and she is not going to continue publishing as of Jan. 2012....................I'm gonna miss reading the glossy pages and getting the appliance industries feed back / comments, to the workers of the trade out here....................You can still read the past issues of ASN, the user name and passwords will no longer be needed.

• Like 1

Before the internet---Appliance Service News was the only servicer publication that I knew of in the industry.

It was a valuable resource at the time.

I subscribed to their publication---which in the early 80s---was a very simple format.

Though I haven't read ASN for some time now---It's still sad to see it end.

This is odd---just found out that ASNews is owned by...

Gamit Enterprises Inc in Geneva, IL is a private company categorized under Magazines: Publishing and Printing. Our records show it was established in 1977 and incorporated in Illinois.

Went to the web site and looked at the office zip code and it is a few numbers away from the zip code on the card that received...............The last publication is Dec.2011.........nothing for January magazine................Bummer, cuz in December I had sent in a check for my yearly subscription................