LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Service Matters Links are not working...

Pegi

Something has happend with the articles that were in the service matters site, most are missing, even authorized servicers who are required to use the site for information cannot access the links, comes up 'Page Cannot be Displayed". These techs are going to call Whirlpool next week to see what is happening with the information.  I will keep us informed with what is found out, in the meantime most of the links to service matters information will not work.  We can hope this will be temporary....

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

• Pegi

Top Posters In This Topic

• Team Samurai

I've noticed that. Kept hoping it was one of those transient things like with GlitchDrive that eventually got worked out. My guess is that they've added some new servers to handle the streaming video and the new commercial site and they're right in the middle of transferring files and settling in to the new servers.

Roy said the articles have been moved from HTTP: to HTTPS: so all of the links will not work, suspects might be a virus or something, he has sent an e-mail to WP and hopes to hear something soon..

• Team Samurai

Ooo, nasty!... and that SUX! One of the great treasure-houses of solid tech information on the web and some numbnutz goes and lobs a virus at it. :grr:

Service Matters is now repaired, Whirlpool was updating the site and all did not go as planned....they now have it repaired so the links will work and the documents are back in for access......:cool: