Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Whirlpool Duet GHW9250MT2 Washer won't run top cycles

F11 wont run top cycles

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 horse

horse

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Nordeast

Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:28 PM

About 2 months ago when got the F11 code, it eventually started working again. It then would lock the door and we would run the drain/spin cycle and it would unlock. Then we would unplug it and it would work but made beeps during cycle. Now it wouldn't run the top cycles, it lights up the mirror cycles on the bottom of the dial but it works. Just wish I knew if a new or refurbished CCU would fix. Thanks for any suggestions. I have unplugged the wiring harness at CCU and plugged back in and didn't help.

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Fermented Grand Master
  • 27,936 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:52 PM

This is the catch-all communications error code. Disconnect/reconnect the harness connectors on the door latch assembly. Use some conductive grease on the connections.

There's no risk in ordering parts thru this site because you can return any part for any reason for one year.

Door latch assembly part link ==> http://www.repaircli...mber=GHW9250MT2

#3 horse

horse

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:04 PM

The door is not the problem now, it is not beingable to run the Normal cycle. Is the door latch connection causing this? Thank you.

#4 horse

horse

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 10:03 AM

I messed with the harness connections, pushed on solder connections on dial circuit board and the other cycles started working last night. This morning it was back to only the bottom cycles working. I don't know what I did, maybe the power off while messing with the boards did it. I keep at it and only do one thing at a time and see if I can isolate the problem. Thanks for any help you can give.

#5 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Fermented Grand Master
  • 27,936 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 10:39 AM

Use some conductive grease on the connections.

There's no risk in ordering parts thru this site because you can return any part for any reason for one year.

Door latch assembly part link ==> http://www.repaircli...mber=GHW9250MT2

#6 horse

horse

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:15 PM

Noticed that I could make Normal cycle light up if I turned the dial a touch. Put a little electrical contact cleaner onto dial circuit board and problem resolved. Thank you for your help.

#7 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Fermented Grand Master
  • 27,936 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:07 PM

:thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics