Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Maytag MVWX600XW0 Bravos EcoConserve won't drain/spin

Maytag Bravos EcoConserve

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Brazil2010

Brazil2010

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:34 PM

Hello,
I need some help with my Maytag Bravos EcoConserve washer(Model MVWX600XW0). I hope the one of the appliantology samurais will know what the problem.
About 2mths ago, it started having a problem where it won't drain or complete the wash cycle. It wasn't doing it each time but every now and then we would find a load soaking wet when we thought it was done. But about a week ago, it stopped working properly each time we tried.
Yesterday, I ran a load and waited nearby and watched the cycles and timing. Here's what I've noticed.

-I started ‘wrinkle control’ cycle
-washer started sensing and showed 46mins in the display
-At 43mins, I could hear water being added
-At 39mins I could hear motor spinning/washing
-At 37mins, the soak cycle started
-At 36mins wash cycle started
-At 27mins noticed wash stopped (no more noise)
-Then the display changes the mins from 27 to 10mins very quickly.
-Then there is no cycle light selected (no sensing, soak, wash, rinse, spin or done) but the time remaining keeps cycling between 10, 9,8,7,..1, then 10 again and keep repeating the previous sequence.

I have read a few articles on lameanswer.com and found an article similar to my issue. Unfortunately the poster didn't comment on his topic what the solution was. It could be the water pump or the control board.

Please let me know if you have any ideas.
p.s. I have used this forum before and was very happy with the help I received. Someone even posted links to the parts I needed and made my repair a breeze. Thank you once more and I hope you'll come to my rescue again.

thanks

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics