Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Tired of guessing on service calls?

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
BornABruin

Looking for a furnace filter size Comfort Maker GUD060A14AIM

3 posts in this topic

I have a Comfort Maker GUD060A14AIM forced air furnace/air conditioner. I've always put 18x25x1 filters into the furnace because that what was there when we moved in, but because it never quite fit the holder (it's a little long and a bear to fit in) I've always wondered if the filter should be a 18x24 instead. Anyone familiar with this model and can tell me if which size is the correct one?

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

I used to sell and make filters at my appliance parts store. 18x25x1 is oddball while 18x24x1 is pretty common. Maybe the last folks in the house used an oddball size? Hard to get any info on furnaces online..

Anyone familiar with this model and can tell me if which size is the correct one?

Does the filter actually go into the the furnace itself? For all of the air conditioner/furnaces I have worked on the filter was part of the ductwork ahead of the actual unit...

Speaking of, might be a good opportunity to upgrade to a media filter :) Once you get past the initial cost, they are very economical over the long haul - if you are going to stay where you are for a while, anyway....