Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn Circuit Fu, the ancient lost art of appliance repair…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peter Slosson

LG LDS5811 dishwasher -trade parts- need 3485ED1002B SUMP/ have new racks

2 posts in this topic

I have 1 each: LG - 3751DD1002B (upper) & 3751DD1001A (lower)RACK ASSEMBLIES [OEM ORIGINAL PARTS] that were "double shipped" from LG. I'm tired of trying to get them to take them back... SERIOUSLY!

And now that the unit is OUT OF WARRANTY, it seems I need a pump motor or better yet: LG 3485ED1002B SUMP ASSEMBLY (FOR UNITS WITH SER# 601~612).

My Ser#: 607KW02223.

Trade?

Thnx!

~peter

Peter © Slosson

slosson@aol.com

412•915•4328

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

You'll need this SUMP ASSY:

http://www.repaircli...1248604/1472730

Also---remove the front cover/panel of the dishwasher.

Inspect the wiring from the bottom of the door up to the detergent dispenser housing. Repair any broken wiring.

Wrap the entire wire loom with electrical tape.

Cut a section of cardboard and place it between the now-taped wire loom and the black tar-like insulation.

The 3485ED1002B Sump Assy is *flawed*.

Edited by john63

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0