Learn appliance repair at the Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

Parts Search
Site Search

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

To get started, click here.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Bosch washer model WFMC2011UC doesn't complete cycle

Bosch Washer Front load Fails Stops Cycle WFMC2011UC

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cayenne1011

cayenne1011

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:04 PM

I have a WFMC2011UC someone gave me which, when looking at the unit, appears to be in pretty good condition. I hooked it up and tried running through a cycle but it failed after about 12 min. It stops at 54 min remaining on a permanent press setting. First, the panel worked as expected with all the lights and settings functional. When pushing the start button it begins to fill and the drum starts to agitate. After the filling is complete, the drum continues to agitate for a little while, then it stops. The water drains and the pump continues its function for about one minute and stops. Well, after I first noticed the problem, I ordered a new control board and installed it today. The same thing happened and it was pretty discouraging. Now I read that someone else was having the same problem, tried the same fix and it didn't work for them either. Eventually, they ordered and replace the motor control board and that worked for them. There was a PDF on your older sight for my unit but it's no longer available. I think it was named wfmc2100uc.pdf. Is there any way I can get a copy of it? Does the motor control panel seem like a logical next step?

Any advice or suggestions would really be appreciated.

Thank you,

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 sh2sh2

sh2sh2

Senpai

• Sublime Master of Appliantology
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:yeunling

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:05 PM

there should be a number after the UC in you model number, after the /

#3 cayenne1011

cayenne1011

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:32 PM

The full number is WFMC2100UC14045036. It's also showing 900 rpm

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bosch, Washer, Front load, Fails, Stops, Cycle, WFMC2011UC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics