Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

The days of Monkey Boy Service Calls are over...

Click here to check out our fun short course and learn how to get the most out of Appliantology.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
pigseye

Asko Dishwasher D3251 DW20.3 Detergent door stuck closed

5 posts in this topic

Hello All,

Have an Asko D3251 DW 20.3 Dishwasher. It's about 10 or 11 years old. The detergent door is stuck closed. Any trouble shooting suggestions?

Thanks

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Any insight is greatly appreciated because I'm going to be digging into this problem this weekend.

Thanks

So solly this one slipped by. Every Ass Co. d/w I've worked on with this problem it was either bad linkage or a bad heat motor inside the dispenser. Same deal with the Bosch's. Just replace the dispenser assembly, all good. ==> http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Detergent-Dispenser/880134377/1399543?replacedManufacturerPartNumber=8073803

Hello Samurai,

Appreciate the response. Unfortunately, the washer now has other problems. It's flooding and not draining. argh!

When I get a chance, I'm going to pull it out and run a cycle and watch it see where it's leaking. If you have any other suggestions that would be great.

Thanks,

Pigseye

Flooding and not draining is odd because if the flood switch gets activated, it runs the pump continuously. Drain pump is either bad or not getting voltage ==> http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Drain-Pump/8078089/1488933

The parts manual is in the Downloads section ==>