Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Boot Camp | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Bosch Nexxt 500 WASHER WFMC5301UC/16 won't final spin

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Evobinge

Evobinge

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Porter

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:20 PM

Bosch Nexxt 500 WASHER WFMC5301UC/16

Hi guys, I found a service manual for a similar washer but not mine specifically. So I think I have the issue worked out, but I'm not sure and don't want to buy new parts before I am.

Here's whats up.
During any wash cycle the washer will not do a final spin. It was on and off as to whether or not it would spin for about 6 months and now it just wont final spin at all.
It still does the spinning for the wash and spins during the cycle, but not at the end.
When I enter diagnostic mode and force spin to test it spun up just fine. I though I could just use this as a work around until I ran my second load and it stopped and gave me error E:08.
Every time I try to force spin now it gives me that error.
However there was one time when i had a very small load in it (3 towels) and it DID actually spin through the test with no error.
The manual said that it's a sensor or wiring harness, Is that right? Should I just buy a new sensor and replace it?

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Fermented Grand Master
  • 28,671 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:58 PM

Is it pumping all the water out of the drum at the end of the cycle?

#3 Evobinge

Evobinge

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:28 PM

Not completely. We have been propping the door open so that it doesn't mold. Quite a bit more water comes out when you initialize test 4 (the test that spins the drum full speed).

Also I ran a load last night and it stopped and beeped over and over until I opened the door. But instead of doing it at the final spin it was only 20 min or so into a 58 minute wash.

#4 Derik

Derik

Sōhei

• Chief Master Appliantologist
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:coors light

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:11 PM

Did you clean out debris in drain pump? And if so did it change anything???

#5 Evobinge

Evobinge

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:40 PM

I did (and only because of the other posts on this site). There was nothing in the drain pump other than a whole lot of water.

left out the last part, sorry.

It did not change anything.

#6 Derik

Derik

Sōhei

• Chief Master Appliantologist
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:coors light

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:21 PM

Was anything in hose that connects tub to the drain pump???

#7 Evobinge

Evobinge

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:37 PM

Nope there was nothing in the hose.

#8 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Fermented Grand Master
  • 28,671 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:40 PM

That only leaves the drain pump itself is borked. Not uncommon in the FL washers. Replace the drain pump ==> http://www.repaircli.../436440/1106007

#9 Evobinge

Evobinge

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:34 PM

Ok, I ordered and installed a new drain pump. It made no difference. I still can not get the washer to run a spin cycle. Still receiving the error code d:08 which says motor sensor or wire harness.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Boot Camp | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics