Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

The 7th Guangzhou Int'l Water Heater Exhibition 2012

7th Water Heater Expo.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Trista7

Trista7

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:17 AM

The 7th Guangzhou Int'l Water Heater Exhibition 2012

Date:August 21-23,2012 Venue: China Import & Export Fair PazhouComplex

On August 13,2011, GWHE was crowned with success at the China Import & Export Fair Pazhou Complex. There are total 137 exhibitors, about 500 booths. Thanks to all the exhibitors and visitors to support GWHE, especially the famous enterprises, like MEDIA, Msrite, SHIM CHEN,M.UNIVERSE, Himin, Aigete, Linuo Ritter, Chigao ,Solartech and so on.

Succeed to the brilliant achievement of Water Heater Exhibition 2011, many exhibitors expressed they would continue to be exhibitors of GWHE 2012,and some exhibitors booked their booths on the scene of GWHE2011, such as Boen, Louis, Aitoson, Yingtu Energy-Saving, Shim Chen, Weiji Energy-Saving,Jinjia, Chuancheng, Guo Hong, Tianzhixing,Yibo, etc.

More new products and technology will be displayed. You will see the following exhibits: heat pump product and equipment, Solar water heating equipment, Electric water heater, Gas water heater, Related accessories and equipment, ect.

We sincerely invite you to join in us and celebrate the industry feast together! We believe that you will find more fascinating and surprise on GWHE 2012! More information, pls contact me at any time.Thanks!

Guangzhou Grandeur (Hongwei) Exhibition Services Co., Ltd.
Contact person: Trista Lee Tel: +86 20 28967733
Mobile: + 86 137 2401 1851 Fax: +86 20 82579220
Email: info@grandeurhk.com Web: http://www.whstgz.com

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 DeathStalker

DeathStalker

Sōhei

• Chief Appliantologist
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Free

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:58 PM

Great, just what we need. A troller trolling more cheap useless Chinese shit made with either child or slave labor............

GO GOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Send MORE jobs to China while making record profits and sticking it in American asses.

Edited by DeathStalker, 12 May 2012 - 06:00 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics