Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.
  • Upcoming Events

• 30 March 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This workshop is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      If you have a specific appliance problem you'd like us to talk about, post it here! We need a problem statement and a PDF of the tech sheet or schematic so we can all see it on screen share. If you have a PDF that isn't already in the File library here at Appliantology, send it to us by attaching it to the contact form. 
      Also, follow this Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, March 30 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

yychu

2012 Guangzhou International Refrigeration, Air-condition, Ventilation & Air-Improving Fair

Date: August 21-23, 2012

Venue: China Import & Export Fair Complex

E-mail: sales9@grandeur-hk.com

Organizer: Guangzhou Grandeur Exhibition Services Co., Ltd

AVAI China2011 made a good success on the whole, with 20000 square meters exhibiting space, and the number of exhibitors increased about 80% compared to last year, which reached to 350 enterprises. The exhibits include: host machine, environmental air conditioning, ventilating devices like blower & tuyere, fresh air system, refrigeration equipment, thermal insulation material, and the related products about refrigeration air conditioning and ventilation industry.

To satisfy the requirement of exhibitors, the exhibiting space of RAVAI China 2012 will be expanded to 30, 000 square meters, over 600 exhibitors at home and abroad, 40 domestic and overseas industry organizations, and cooperate with 300 worldwide industry media for promotion.

Who would exhibit?

·Air conditioner equipment & corollary equipment

·Refrigeration & freeze, refrigerated storage technology and equipment

·Ventilation & circulating water equipment:

·Electric & automatic control equipment

Who should visit?

·enterprise, dealer, wholesaler, distributor, engineering company, installing company;

·Architecture design institute, electromechanical installation unit, plant construction unit;

·Manufacturing industry including textile, machinery, ceramic, fine chemical engineering, metallurgy, glass, hardware, leather, etc.

·Processing industries including electroplate, electron, shoemaking, printing and dyeing, plastic, clothing, packaging, foodstuff, pharmacy;

·Public places including hotel, hospital, school, waiting room, supermarket, laundry, auditorium, meeting room, church, gym, exhibition center, kitchen, food market, large-scale entertainment center, underground parking, etc.

·Farms including greenhouse, flowers and plants, fowl, livestock;

·Places with contaminated gas, strong smell and dust.

·Places with air conditioning but insufficient air and oxygen.

If you want to participate in RAVAI China 2012 to show your RHVAC products, please register your company information at

http://www.avaichina.com/join_e.asp.

If you want to visit RAVAI China 2012 in August, just go to register your detailed information at

http://www.avaichina.com/visit_e.asp.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

• jb8103

• Shootist

• yychu

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I'm a little conflicted about all this, Comrade Robot.

Flooding the global market with cheap junk stamped out in commie slave labor camps just sticks in my craw for some reason.

I just can't get used to it, like a good little drone marching lockstep to the utopian future of the New World Order.

But, never mind me. I'm just a dinosaur, soon-to-be "dead White male".

Do carry on. Best of luck with your moon rocket. Try not to kill anybody.

• Team Samurai

Great post, jb! I had thought about deleting this one but I'm so glad I didn't so I could read your reply. Amen and amen!