Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

RussTech

Jenn Aire JJW8630DDS

8 posts in this topic

Hello hello. I have recently encountered this beast of an oven and was hoping I could dig up a service manual for it. Jenn Air tech info is hard for me to get. So if any of you can point me in the right direction, that would be great :D Thanks!

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Uh oh. Is my model number off or something?

I'm sure it's fine, Budrow. I'm down here in Beantown for my boy's eye surgery. ==> http://fixitnow.posterous.com/at-tufts-hospital-in-bean-town-for-eye-surger

Not at my desktop so can't lookup manuals. I'll be back in this evening and will get it for you then. Hang tight, mah bruvah! :dude:

No problem Sensei! Good luck to your boy with his op. Hope all goes well!

Domo! Actually both boys. They're both doing great. Driving back to God's Country now. Back in the saddle in about T minus 3 hours. :)

Could they see during the entire procedure? I would freak out if someone was taking a scalpel to my eyes while I was still conscious.

You know, now Im starting to think I have erratic or involuntary eye movement.. Haha :) Good luck to both of them!

Edited by RussTech

Back in the saddle and sling dat hash! Here you be, buddy-ree ==>