Washer will not drainModel # FWT449GFS1
Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:42 AM
Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:28 AM
... what else is there ?
Washer will not drain, Checked the pump and it is working. Hose is not clogged
one of my video productions: “Easter Seals: Walk With Me”
every day is Down Syndrome Awareness Day
"A Child Is Waiting" . Burt Lancaster . Judy Garland . 1962
RegUS_PatOff > www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPAY2LsKVEw
Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:25 AM
We're not there at the appliance to physically diagnose it for you-- we rely you to tell us what's happening or not happening. Garbage in, garbage out.
Some thought questions for you:
- have you measured the supply voltage to the pump when it should be running?
- have you blown through the drain hose starting from the pump end of the hose?
- have you removed the suction boot from the pump and checked it for panties, socks, etc?
- with the suction boot removed, have you poured some water into the drum to see if it drains right thru the detached suction boot?
Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:09 PM
Link to Pump: http://www.repaircli...mber=FWT449GFS1
- Samurai Appliance Repair Man likes this
For service manuals and lots of other goodies, become an Apprentice ==> Apprenticeship
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users