Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Fisher and Paykel DD605 LCD reads "34 min"

Fisher Paykel Fisher and Paykel DD605 Fisher & Paykel 34 34 min 34 minutes LCD

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Trey

Trey

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:23 AM

I have a Fisher and Paykel DD605 (with LCD).
No matter which wash mode I select, it only says 34 min on the display. Even if adding the ECO mode, I get the same thing. I have unplugged and replugged in the washer and still the same problem.

I have pressed the start button and the machine locks the drawer and then beeps as if the wash is complete and reads "00" on the LCD display. Nothing more and nothing less.

The washing arm spins freely.

The bottom drawer is working perfectly well.

Anyone with some ideas?

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 asteysn2

asteysn2

Asteysn2

• Sublime Master of Appliantology
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Newcastle, Watneys, Stone's IPA

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:06 PM

Well now youre going to have using your diagnostic skills. Find the tech sheet (behind the lower drawer) and start taking measurements. The heater should show about 25 ohms each track. Thermister, about 12K at R.T Water valves about 65 each. Stator about 33 ohms from leg to leg. If every thing checks out well, try swapping the controllers from top to bottom and then the LCD badges. Good luck
Bob
coastalappliances.com
Robert Sankey
Coastal Appliance, Heating & Air
email: coastalserve@gmail.com

#3 J5

J5

Kohai

• Sublime Master of Appliantology
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:49 AM

sounds like a bad controller

swap them from top to bottom and see how you go

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fisher, Paykel, Fisher and Paykel, DD605, Fisher & Paykel, 34, 34 min, 34 minutes, LCD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics