Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CTRoyalsFan

Leveling a Kenmore Elite Trio Fridge

4 posts in this topic

The subject: a Kenmore Elite Trio fridge, model 795.7584.

The issue: Leveling

The problem: There only seems to be two leveling stabilizer feet in front - and I can't find a way to adjust the front or the rear rollers. The problem is that the fridge is too high in the front, but I can't lower it beyond the seemingly fixed height of the front rollers. I need another 1/8 inch.

The question: Can Sensei offer any enlightenment? Or am I doomed to off-kilterdom?

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

... model 795.7584.

... height of the front rollers. I need another 1/8 inch.

1) can you check that model number again ?

2) does it need to be that level ?

Full model no is 795.78542.806. The manual covers all fridges in the 795.7854, .7855, .7871, and .7872 series.

No, it doesn't need to be leveled, but it's annoying -- for example, the freezer door won't stay open. And with little kids who like to get their own ice, I'm just waiting for the freezer to devour one of them.

You could put a shim (piece of laminate etc) under the rear rollers to raise the rear, but a door that closes on its own is a much better problem to have than arriving home after a weekend of camping to find the door had not been fully closed and has sat open all that time ......

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0