Thermador C302UB double oven service manual and F33 error code
Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:16 AM
Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:26 AM
1. Power To The Oven Was Turned On When Temperature Inside Oven Is Over 550 F.
2. Intermittent Temperature Sensor Or Power/Relay Board.
1. Allow oven to cool below 550 F before turning power on.
2. Check header P3 on the powerlrelay board. Check resistance of upper oven sensor
(approximately 1080 ohms at room temperature).
If sensor is OK, replace power/relay board.
Check header P3 on the power/relay board.
92-02-025A Thermador Built-In Oven C Service Manual.pdf
- Samurai Appliance Repair Man likes this
Need parts? Call our Parts Department now! 877-803-7957
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users