Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Troubleshoot modern appliances with confidence…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
dodell88

Hot point side by side water not dispensing

2 posts in this topic

It's a Hot Point CSX25GR (I think that's the model number.)  side by side.

I've replaced the inline water filter.  the line is not eaking.  When I press the water dispenser lever, the water is not being pulled into the first valve in the frig (in the lower right hand side of the back of the frig.  I also hear a faint buzzing sound by the valve and the switch - or maybe it's the switch making the noise.  What's my next step... 

More info...  I know the icemaker is pulling in the water.  So so I know the initial intake valve is not clogged or anything.  I'm thinking it's the seloniod for the dispenser side is probably bad.  I guess I can test that.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Sounds like you need a new water inlet valve.

00039432.jpg