Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Lost with the new appliances? The Samurai teaches you Circuit Fu…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
paschal_old

Looking for opinions Trane XB300

4 posts in this topic

HI Folks:

Need to replace A/C unit in a rental property. After going through the builder grade stuff, which this kinda fits into, warranty term for compressor and parts vs bang for buck has steered me to the Trane XB300. Trane recently upgraded the unit from 5 years compressor and parts to 10 years, so any experience good or bad from a factory quality etc side would be greatly appreciated. After many years of suffering, for once I am not worried about the quality of install. Finding guys like that is a tough chore, but that is not the subject matter in this post.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

check carrier/bryant rheem/ruud, all the warranties are mostly the same.

The Rheem/Ruud cube units are a great value. 10 year parts warranty (with online registration); scroll compressors, all copper tubing in coils and a Consumer Reports rating better than Trane.

I like the goodman units and also ten year parts and lifetime compressor when registered online within 90 days of install!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0