Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Maytag Tub seal Kits 12001234 & 21001868

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bigboi407

bigboi407

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:heineken

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:56 PM

hello again, i am looking through parts that were never inventoried when my dad had some fools running the warehouse, and i have kits numbered

12001234 And kit 21001868

id like to know which machines are compatible with both above kits, what i could find was the 12001234 fit the older peforma and the 21001868 fits maytag ensignia, im thinking that those kits fit more than just 1 machine per, or am i mistaken?, id like to know wether they only fit just 1 model number of machine or if the kits fit into multiple models or just the one i found? if they fit more than one id like to know what machines are compatible with each above kit

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 RegUS_PatOff

RegUS_PatOff

Sensei

• Academy Instructor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,588 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Chief NTSC Black & White

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:39 PM

The manufacturer has replaced part number 21001868 with this item, part number 21002237
The manufacturer has replaced part number 12001234 with this item, part number 21002237

Part Number 21002237 replaces

35-3647

35-2972

35-2716,

35-2647

Maytag Atlantis belt drive Washers

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

one of my video productions: “Easter Seals: Walk With Me”

every day is Down Syndrome Awareness Day
"A Child Is Waiting" . Burt Lancaster . Judy Garland . 1962

RegUS_PatOff > www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPAY2LsKVEw

#3 bigboi407

bigboi407

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 07:00 AM

so Both those kits fit ALL those above machines?? one looks much different than the other, but thats the correct number on the kits....

Where did you find that info, is it something i get access to if i buy a full apprenticeship?

I also have a ton of timers and i was reading that some replaced others so even though theres 2 part numbers they still do the same functions and can be used in the same machine...

#4 RegUS_PatOff

RegUS_PatOff

Sensei

• Academy Instructor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,588 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Chief NTSC Black & White

Posted 18 May 2012 - 09:24 AM

The above list was compiled form different parts web sites ...
The "older" Seal Kits may look different because the "replacements" kits may be "new improved", and last longer,
and may include some parts not needed with all models.
The newer replacement Timers may have some included internal Contacts / Cams / circuits
that may might not be needed for all models, but are inside the replacement Timers ...

one of my video productions: “Easter Seals: Walk With Me”

every day is Down Syndrome Awareness Day
"A Child Is Waiting" . Burt Lancaster . Judy Garland . 1962

RegUS_PatOff > www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPAY2LsKVEw

#5 bigboi407

bigboi407

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 10:58 AM

where do i cross refrence timers to see which two can be used in the same washer/dryer, an ebayer i buy stuff from can tell me if i give them a part number, what other timers can be used in the machines i need timers in, But will not tell me where their getting the information

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics