Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

georgemartin601

LG LFC25776SW Leaking Water

6 posts in this topic

New LG fridge as of last Wednesday. Woke up Friday and Saturday morning to puddles of water underneath and around it. There is no moisture near the water line on the floor (back of the fridge), none on the water line itself, none at the water line connection on the fridge, and none on the line from the connection going to the icemaker. At least it appears there is no moisture in these areas or on these parts. The only moisture I see is in the drip pan underneath a white plastic tube leading down from inside the unit. I'm assuming this is collecting/disposing of condensation or something. There is moisture however - in the form of a big puddle - underneath the fridge. Any thoughts? An authorized LG service tech is coming out in 4 days. Thanks

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

may be from Freezer Defrost Drain Tube ... into Drip Pan # 319A (cracked ?)

F1006051-00001.png

I disconnected the water line and turned the ice maker off yesterday morning. No puddle this morning. Not sure if it's worth noting. Is the defrost cycle still the same with water line disco'd? thank you.

... Is the defrost cycle still the same with water line disco'd?

yes

FYI - tech was out today. Replaced a leaking inlet valve. Thanks