Posted 30 May 2012 - 08:33 AM
- Ritz likes this
Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:45 AM
Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:13 AM
from job aid W10240504 Rev # B
... F7 E7 isn't even in the Job Aid. Are you sure about that code?
F7 E1 BASKET SPEED SENSOR FAULT
Fault is displayed when the main control cannot determine speed of basket, or speed changes too quickly.
• Locked rotor—check that basket, impeller, and motor can rotate freely.
• Check harness connections from main control to motor and shifter.
• See TEST #3a: Drive System–Shifter, page 13
F7 E7 MOTOR UNABLE TO REACH TARGET RPM
Fault is displayed when basket speed sensor detects that target RPM was not reached.
• Mechanical friction on drive mechanism or basket (clothing between basket and tub).
• Weak motor or run capacitor, or no connection to run capacitor.
• Load off balance. Clothing should be distributed evenly when loading.
• See TEST #3b: Drive System–Motor, page 14
Need parts? Call our Parts Department now! 877-803-7957
Posted 31 May 2012 - 02:36 PM
- Samurai Appliance Repair Man likes this
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users