Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Check out our online tech training courses at Master Samurai Tech…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
johnsalisbury

Kenmore HE3 Dryer Won't Start

5 posts in this topic

My HE3 Dryer 110.82826102, s/n MR 1406834, does lights up, enters diagnostic mode with no errors, but will not do anything (except perhaps a click like a small relay) when the Start button is pressed. The vent is clear as we regularly clean it.

In diagnostic mode, when I press the Start button in diagnostic mode, the Time Left display switches from 88 to 06. Is this an error code, and if so, what does it mean?

I would greatly appreciate if someone could send me, or provide a link to, the full Service Manual for this dryer.

I did find the Owners Manual, but it does not help with my problem.

I found the Duetdry manual who others say is the same, but it is nothing like mine.

Thanks,

John

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

... will not do anything (except perhaps a click like a small relay) when the Start button is pressed.

How's the Belt

and the white Thermal Fuse on the Blower Housing ?

http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/2986

Thermal-Fuse-3392519-00882790.jpg

It was a broken belt. Thanks!

I love broken belts. And shredded idler pulleys. I could live on 'em.