Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Boot Camp | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Fisher Paykel Washer, Model GWL15 error code error!

GWL15 error code manually advance

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 chuckz8

chuckz8

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Shiner Boch

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:39 PM

Dear Forum,

I have a 3 year old Fisher Paykel washer, GWL15 (also reference model # WA37T26GW2 on the control panel). I had what seems to be a very typical problem, the washer would not drain after the wash cycle. Got to diagnostic mode, and sure enough found error code 37, pump blocked. Got the machine drained, removed the pump, and found a small "footie" sock lodged in the intake of the pump. Problem solved! Not yet. Also checked the drain hose and recycle hose, no debris or restriction found. Replaced the pump, went back to diagnostic mode, and still getting error code 37. The machine is working, but missing some functions. It will run through all cycles, will drain, will rinse, will spin. What it won't do is let me advance the cycles manually, using the double right arrow button. It also flashes the orange LED right next to the power button when I turn it on. Seems like it didn't use to flash, but I can't find any reference in the manual to say if it is normal.

Scratching my head why error code 37 still shows, but the machine will drain, and seems to work with almost all functionality, and is the flashing orange LED normal?

Much appreciation for your input!

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Boot Camp | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics