Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Check out our online tech training courses at Master Samurai Tech…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
jcarter76

Frigidaire Gallery Series will not spin

9 posts in this topic

My Frigidaire Gallery Series (Model# GLTF2940ES0) will no longer spin. I thought maybe it was a heavy load issue but I took 90% of the stuff out and it still will not spin. It sounds like it will drain but it just stops in the middle. I tried to start a new cycle but I get "do" on the screen and all the lights blink.

I've searched the boards and can't seem to find anything about this. Any help would be helpful. Thank you!

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

D'oh! That was dumb.

OK, just tried to run the rinse/drain cycle. It makes a noise as if it's going to go through with it but then just sits there. No spinning, draining, nothing. Just counts the timer down.

Outstanding. Looks like fun. :-/

I'll give that a try. Thanks!

Finally got a chance to clean out the pump. Still having the same issue. What else can I do?

after a few minutes in the "Spin" Cycle..

Check to see if the Door is locked.

Is it really locked ? (OR bad Door Strike)

If locked, then un-plug the Power Cord from the Wall Outlet.

Can you then open the Door right away ? (bad Door Lock Assembly)

OR only after a few minutes ? (good)

The door is locked. I can open it right away when I unplug it.