Learn appliance repair at the Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Bosch Nexxt 300 FL Washer -- D.O.A.

Bosch Nexxt 300

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 otsegony

otsegony

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Molson

Posted 11 June 2012 - 09:17 AM

Our six years old Bosch Nexxt 300 FL washer died over the weekend for no apparent reason. No lights, no power, control buttons totally unresponsive. I checked that there is power to the outlet and that the cord is properly seated and in good condition. I even switched outlets to another live one--no good, nothing. Looking around on the web I see that some folks refer to a fuse that may have blown, but I can find no external fuse holder on the machine. Any ideas on possible diagnostic paths to take? Is there a source for a service manual for the machine?

Many thanks!

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 RegUS_PatOff

RegUS_PatOff

Sensei

• Academy Instructor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,588 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Chief NTSC Black & White

Posted 11 June 2012 - 11:05 AM

full model number ?

one of my video productions: “Easter Seals: Walk With Me”

every day is Down Syndrome Awareness Day
"A Child Is Waiting" . Burt Lancaster . Judy Garland . 1962

RegUS_PatOff > www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPAY2LsKVEw

#3 otsegony

otsegony

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:51 PM

The model number is: wfmc2201uc. Thanks!

#4 otsegony

otsegony

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:58 AM

An electrician friend of mine came by the house today for some other work. While he was there my wife convinced him to look at the machine. He determined that there was electricity going into the machine and to the main panel (switch?, CPU?), but nothing was coming out to the rest of the machine. That would indicate that the main panel is dead and needs to be replaced. Any ideas on parts availability and cost?

#5 kdog

kdog

RoughShod

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,465 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Dickens Cider

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:54 PM

full model number ?

Still incomplete - need the /02, /06 etc that is included in the number as they use different controls
Help us keep the lights on: buy appliance parts here ==> http://repairclinic.com

For service manuals and lots of other goodies, become an Apprentice ==> Apprenticeship

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics