Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn Circuit Fu, the ancient lost art of appliance repair…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Tronicsmasta

Bosch HBN456AUC Wiring Diag. or Service Manual Request

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys

I am lookin for a wiring diagram or service manual for this HBN456AUC double wall oven. The door lock motor will not rotate when temp reaches 550 degrees and at 580 degrees it shuts off... lower oven works fine in self clean... the local guys took it with them and the bosch site does not have a wiring diagram on it so I don't even know how it works lol...

thanks!

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Gonna have to call the factory for this one. the diagrams i did find for similar models doesn't even show the door lock assembly.

I have a service manual that covers most HBN models but HBN456 is not on the list.  Let me know if  you'd at least like to take a look at it.