Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

trevorstorey

Bosh Dishwasher

5 posts in this topic

Hi Gurus,

I'm trying to figure out a Bosh Dishwasher Mod: SHE43M05UC/50 no fill problem.

When turned on the unit immediately begins circulating the existing soapy water from the bottom spray arm with low pressure. The fill valve is clean, clear, and getting voltage. I took the side panels off to view the fill/drain/float assembly and ran the unit, it is clear that there is no water entering the fill hose, float assemply or dishwasher cabinet nor through the rinse pump. The timer counts down and it only circulates the existing water. Also, the detergent dispenser will not open either.

It appear to be stuck in this circulation mode. Any suggestions?

Also, does anyone know of a good place to purchase service manuals? I tried servicemanuals.net for this Bosh dishwasher model but found no hits. I'm a new tech and am looking for a good service manual source (even if I have to pay a bit).

Thanks I appreciate the help!

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

I tested the water supply. Its definitely not shut off. Could it be anything other than the valve then?

Because I Ohmed out the valve and it was good.

Ohms testing is merely preliminary and is not diagnostically conclusive. Something can test good on ohms but still be bad. You could try energizing the valve with a test cord. Have you measured the voltage at the valve?