Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

rubyluv

Samsung VRT front loader Flooding via detergent dispenser

6 posts in this topic

My Samsung VRT front loader has flooded my laundry room for the last time. We have checked all the nooks and crannies and decided the water only seems to leak out of the detergent dispenser drawer during the wash cycle (ie when the water is pouring to run the soap thru) It does not pour out during bleach/softner/rinse cycles.

The sprayers for that particular area seem to be clean and clear but the water is spraying in wonky directions. I've used a toothpick and Kaboom (soapscum, hard water cleaner) trying to clear out the area. The toothpick goes right in and yet the water still is spraying in the wrong direction, like a bad shower head. Any suggestions?

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

model number ?

WF337AAG...Sorry had a load in trying to finish it out while cleaning up water, couldn't open the door...thanks

that simple really?

Maybe. Also check this:

Remove the TOP COVER of the washer

Run a cycle with SilverCare---or---examine the hose which leads from the cluster of water valves (COLD WATER VALVE ASSY) to the SILVERCARE MODULE (located on the center-frame-support).

If a leak occurs from this hose---replace the HOSE.

Source: