Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

• 30 March 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This workshop is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      If you have a specific appliance problem you'd like us to talk about, post it here! We need a problem statement and a PDF of the tech sheet or schematic so we can all see it on screen share. If you have a PDF that isn't already in the File library here at Appliantology, send it to us by attaching it to the contact form. 
      Also, follow this Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, March 30 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

Need Service Manual for ASKO Excellence WM200 clothes washer

cscottjones

cscottjones

Hello,

I just joined today and am looking for a service manual for Asko WM200 Excellence washer machine.

Is this the right path?

Thanks, Scott

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cscottjones

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

• RegUS_PatOff

Top Posters In This Topic

• Team Samurai

This one awtta git it fer ya, budrow ==>

cscottjones

oh Samura.......there is a greater mystery....i.

My machine is has "WM200" on a factory sticker on the back and "Excellence" on the front. But it does not look like any of the machines in the manuals. I have attached a picture (found on the web) of the kind of machine it is.

The number of buttons and types of programs are similar to the WM200 online, but the style and design is different.

In any case the fault codes on the manual do not include the code it is showing now ( 6 horizontal lines ) . The manual only talks about F1 thru F6 codes.

I USED to have a manual for this specific machine, a detailed owners manual which had all this information, but many moves later have scattered that.

Hmmm, what can I do? What kind of machine might I actually have? Are there any manuals for my specific machine which will tell me what is the mystery of the error message?

I have also posted this question, but not seemed to generate a response.

Domo...

... I have attached a picture (found on the web)

post the URL link here

Did you buy this Washer in the U.S.?

cscottjones

Hi, yes I did buy that in USA. I brought it to Chile myself. (not sure how smart that was..)

I am not sooooo web n forum savvy. Here is the URL:

file:///Users/Scott/Documents/Scott%20Random%20Personal/Asko/Asko%20Excellence%20Washing%20Machine%20.webarchive

OR IF THAT DONT WORK TRY THIS:

http://www.google.cl/imgres?q=asko+excellence&num=10&hl=es&biw=1129&bih=614&tbm=isch&tbnid=XV_DmOr90Z-kpM:&imgrefurl=http://www.seconduse.com/item/277923&docid=dBNsfuk9xTk1aM&itg=1&imgurl=http://www.seconduse.com/inventory/images_large/277923.jpg&w=360&h=480&ei=tyDyT7TUEKWN6wHEscj3BQ&zoom=1

AND I have some new news- I just phoned up ASKO central in USA, I got through to a very helpful Micheal, who tells me that this is a 20003 model (as it has NO model name or number, more than simply "Excellence" on the front). He tells me that the 6 horizontal lines indicate that the door is not closed. (My door IS closed thus perhaps this indicates that my "door closed switch sensor" is dead.)

He also says that this machine is around 25 years old.....(everyone needs a hobby)...and thus they will look to see if any of these parts still exist to buy.

It would still be great to get a copy of a service manual for this. Perhaps the guts + brain are all still the same as the 20004? Seems like has the same number of butttons and a similarity of programs.

Thanks for your guidance,

Scott

(I am leaving the computer just now, but will check back tomorrow)