Kenmore HE2 110.46462501 Cannot resolve F28 Error
Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:33 PM
Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:45 PM
LEDs chart, page
SERIAL COMMUNICATION ERROR
The communication between the Central Control Unit (CCU) and
the Motor Control Unit (MCU) cannot be sent correctly.
1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Check wire harness connections to the MCU, the motor, and
Central Control Unit (CCU).
– Check connections of the CCU board within the housing.
– Make sure all grounding switches are engaged.
3. Check the drive system for any worn or failed components.
4. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
5. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic Test or any
6. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive motor.
7. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
8. Check that the serial harness at the MCU is not mounted
upside down. The wires should be to the left when facing
the MCU connectors.
- Samurai Appliance Repair Man likes this
Posted 27 June 2012 - 02:29 PM
one of my video productions: “Easter Seals: Walk With Me”
every day is Down Syndrome Awareness Day
"A Child Is Waiting" . Burt Lancaster . Judy Garland . 1962
RegUS_PatOff > www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPAY2LsKVEw
Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:13 PM
MCU part link ==> http://www.repaircli...er=110.46462501
Comes with a 365-day return policy.
Make sure all the panels are in place or the open ground will throw an F28.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users