Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

The days of Monkey Boy Service Calls are over...

Click here to check out our fun short course and learn how to get the most out of Appliantology.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Patricio

LG washer fills & drains, that's it

5 posts in this topic

Person who roofed our house calls today & says washer fills & drains but does not agitate or spin. Says error code is LE or DE can't remember. I sak if motor/machine is making noise. Reply is nada. I'm thinking door switch, research tells me hall switch.

Any comments?

King fish are biting off the jetties. Tight lines.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

model number ?

Diagnostic and troubleshooting tips for the LE error code in these machines ==> http://fixitnow.com/wp/2010/08/03/the-dreaded-le-error-code-in-lg-washing-machines-diagnosis-troubleshooting-root-causes-and-repair/

Tip: It's usually a bad hall sensor caused from using the wrong type of detergent or too much.

Don't have the model number, but called my friend about the washer. Told me after I told him to reach down & wiggle jiggle the switch, he slamed the door a couple of times (like kicking the tires) unit worked again. So for now everything is Ok.

I have researched the Hall sensor, but tell me exactly what it does. Is there a way to test them? Doesn't LE code in reality Mean the motor & electronics are not on the same page, I have to figger how to put pages in order.