Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wrldzfstst

No ice or water dispensed from MSD2754GRW

5 posts in this topic

The front panel on my MSD2754GRW Maytag refrigerator looks fine, lights are on, etc. However, no water or ice is dispensed. There is no noise made, so I am assuming some board is fried somewhere but have been unable to find which one.

Similar to other problems I've read about on the web, when I went to the frig this morning the dispenser was making a clicking noise, but no lights were flashing. There was some ice stuck down in the door tube and the ice door was pushed open just a bit. When I cleared the blockage and pushed the door closed, the noise stopped but no water or ice dispensed.

The ice maker itself seems to be working fine.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Thanks for the response. Now I have to decide if I want to throw another $200 into this old frig. Is there any chance the board is NOT the problem?

any part ordered from RepairClinic can be returned for a refund (less shipping)

including electrical parts that have been installed

Thank you for the reply and info.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0